Saturday, October 16, 2010

A1 Poster Layouts & A3 Montage

The main aim of my poster design is for my design and re-invision to stand out as much as possible. By having a clean, crisp layout, with not much going on, I believe that the design will be put across more effectively than if the page is crammed with too much information, animations, pictures and background images.
The abstract form of the roof system will need a poster layout that is not going to be too overwhelming for the viewer, and also so the poster does not seem too cluttered.

In my original poster layout I was using a large background image, this idea will be fully scrapped or if not, the background image will be made so it is not the focus of attention, and does not take any importance away from the main content. 

Grid Layout


No comments:

Post a Comment